- Payment: The YMCA of Greater Williamson County (The Y) provides a secure website for registration and payments, certified by GoDaddy.com, Inc. In addition, the Y does not store your credit card information or bank account information on our website. In order to complete a transaction, credit card and/or bank information will need to be entered each time you register for a program or membership.
- Privacy: The Y is committed to providing the highest level of security to members and program participants. The Y has established and maintains reasonable security procedures to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of your personally identifiable information, including the use of secure socket layer (SSL) 2048 bit encryption methods. The Y does not share or sell personal information. All confidential information that includes digital content & hard copies are kept secure.
- Sharing of Information: The Y will never sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their use without your consent. We may disclose your personal information to courts, law enforcement or legal authorities when such disclosure is necessary or advisable under subpoena, court order, legal action, or to ensure the safety and/or legal rights of persons or property related to the Y.
- Email: The Y collects and maintains email addresses to communicate electronically with members and participants. If you do not wish to receive email communications from the Y, you may choose the “unsubscribe” option positioned at the top and bottom of all electronic correspondence.
- Photos: The Y photographs and videotapes various activities for use in promotional materials, including materials used on our website. If you do not want your photo used by the Y, please notify the photographer before the photo/video is taken.
- Social Media: The Y maintains a variety of social media sites where community discussion and interaction are welcomed. All who participate agree to conduct themselves according to Y core values of caring, honesty, respect, responsibility and faith in compliance with our Terms and Conditions.
The security policy stated herein does not apply to any third-party content or web sites linked to www.ymcagwc.org . Always be cautious when submitting personal information online. Youth under 18 years of age should not give out any personal information without parental permission.