Whether it's learning experiments, building rudimentary robots, or early discoveries of technology, your child will love our science and technology programs.
The YMCA is helping all children reach their full potential by supporting their unique youth development journeys. At more than 1,000 YMCA sites nationwide, youth are engaged in year-round STEM activities that nurture their curiosity, inspire creativity and teach them how to succeed. Through programs such as our Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Program, we are able to help develop the youth in our community to reach their full potential!
Youth who participate in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) activities:
- Learn how to solve a problem
- Develop critical-thinking skills
- Get comfortable with failure and trying again
- Learn to work successfully in teams
- Develop self-confidence
- Are able to see themselves in STEM careers