Get a jump on your Christmas Shopping while helping your community! Bids for Kids 2020 will take place on Nov. 27 – Dec. 11 (closing at 7PM). This annual event normally takes place in each branch, however, we understand that some of our members are still not able to join us in person. We have moved Bids for Kids to an online auction. While there will be some items to view in person throughout our branches, you will only be able to bid online. You simply scan the QR code at that item or visit https://bidsforkids2020.ggo.bid/bidding/package-browse to view all items and to place your bid!
100% of every dollar raised at this event goes directly back to our Annual Campaign which funds programs like: Youth Sports, Military Support Programs, Active Older Adults, Swim Safe and so much more.
COIVD-19 has left devastating effects on our community and many are still feeling those effects. Our community needs us more than ever and with your help we will be able to meet those needs and keep our promise to never turn someone in need away.
How does it work?
- You can preview items here: https://bidsforkids2020.ggo.bid/bidding/package-browse
- You will be asked to set up a bidder profile
- Click on an item tile to get more information on that item
- You can “favorite” an item by clicking the star in the upper right hand corner
- Bidding starts 11/27 at 12:01AM!
- Once you bid on an item you will be notified if someone places a bid higher than yours
- On 12/11 at 7:00PM the auction closes
- If you won an item you will be notified by email with instructions how to pick up your item.