We would really love to have you, your family and friends as members of our Y Family.
Not only do we offer memberships that are good for all of our facilities (Burnet, Cedar Park, Hutto & Round Rock), but our Association also participates in the Nationwide Membership – where YMCA of Greater Williamson County members have access to the eight YMCA of Austin branch locations as well as any other participating locations across the USA. To join, stop by the YMCA of Greater Williamson County location nearest you. For further details, check out the links below:
Then download the Membership Application, fill it out and stop by the YMCA of Greater Williamson County location nearest you. If you’re not ready to fill out the application just yet, stop by your local branch and take a tour, so we can show you why you need to be at the Y!
If you don’t see the right membership for you online, stop by the branch to see all of the memberships the Y has to offer.
Nationwide Membership enables you to visit any participating YMCA in the United States through membership at your “home” YMCA (your home Y is the local association that enrolled you as a member and collects your membership dues). We offer this because we want to help you reach your health and wellness goals wherever you live, work or travel. This is an essential part of our mission to strengthen communities.
- Nationwide Membership is valid for active, full facility YMCA members whose home Y participates without restriction or blackout periods
- Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time
- Program-only participants (including Silver Sneakers, Silver and Fit or other like programs) are not eligible for nationwide membership
- Special memberships established by any Y for group homes, other agencies, etc., are not eligible
- When visiting a Y, nationwide members will be required to show a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID as well as provide basic membership data such as name and email address
- Ys should allow nationwide members access to services typically offered to full-facility members. Check with the Y for schedule and availability. Nationwide members visiting other Ys for a period greater than 28 days must transfer membership affiliation for continued use
- All Ys reserve the right to restrict or revoke these privileges
- Registered sex offenders are prohibited from participating