YMCA of Greater Williamson County
The annual “Grip It N Rip It” Golf Tournament benefiting the CHASCO Family YMCA will be held on Friday, May 29, 2020 at Teravista Golf Club. All proceeds from this golf tournament will go toward the CHASCO Family YMCA annual campaign where 100% of every dollar raised goes back directly to serving our community. We do this through scholarships and programs like Afterschool Care, Military Support Programs, Safety Around Water classes and Swim Lessons, Active Seniors, and more. We have a goal to never turn someone away, and we cannot do that without the support of individuals like you!
Afternoon Flight only:
• 12:30pm: Registration & Range balls
• 1:30pm: Shotgun Start, Golfers Gift
Registration is now open for Teams! Please register through the link in event page.
• 4-player golf team: $400
Interested in being a sponsor? Contact Kolbi at email@example.com
It is that time of year! Reserve your spot at our Annual CHASCO Outlaw 18 Golf Tournament at Cimarron Hills Golf and Country Club on September 14th. This two flight golf tournament sells out every year and we anticipate the same for 2020!
This year, we are very excited to announce a new attraction kicking off the tournament. Please join us for Carnival YMCA presented by Texas Materials. Experience stilt walkers, up close magic and illusion, live music, playful drinks, delicious food trucks, play games with the chance to win bigger and better prizes than ever before, and more! The location of this new event will be disclosed soon!
Join the Cedar Park Cornhole League at Twin Lakes Park. This is a family friendly league, which uses the official American Cornhole Association (ACA) rules.
The season will run seven weeks with the first five weeks being the regular season and the last two weeks being a consolation tournament.
Matches are Tuesdays starting at 6:30pm for beginners and Thursdays starting at 6:00pm for the more advanced teams.
Each team will play two matches a night. Matches are best 2 out of 3 games. Games are to 21 points or 14 rounds, whichever comes first.
Sign up as a team or as an individual to be placed on a team. Pricing is $50 for Team of 2, $75 for Team of 3, or $25 for a single player
YMCA Members and Cedar Park Community Members are invited to join the friendly competition!
Join us for Break the Bird on October 8th! There are two flights available starting at 9AM and 1PM. Each shooter will receive a shooter gift as well as ammunition! Small Bore Poker Shoot & Steak Fry will immediately follow the PM flight.
Join us for Break the Bird on October 9th! There are two flights available starting at 9AM and 1PM. Each shooter will receive a shooter gift as well as ammunition! Small Bore Poker Shoot & Steak Fry will immediately follow the PM flight.
Join us for Henrietta Hoopla! This is a fun event open to the community for the benefit of the Hutto Family YMCA Annual Financial Assistance fund. This fund ensures that all families have access to affordable YMCA programming.
For more information please contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in the Hutto Family YMCA Virtual Hoopla! We all know that COVID forced some big changes in 2020 and one of them was how we will celebrate the Henrietta Hoopla. Normally we would meet in the gym at the Hutto Family to celebrate this event in person. In order to keep attendees and volunteers safe, this year the event will be taking place virtually. TRUST US, there will be a lot of fun you won’t want to miss AND you can wear your sweatpants without judgement!
Here are all the things you need to know:
- Location: Your living room
- Time: 6PM the fun begins
- Silent Auction Link: Get to bidding! https://ymcagwc2020.ggo.bid/bidding/package-browse
- Tickets and Party Bag Pick up: If you are purchasing a reverse raffle ticket and or/red card and treasure chest game only, we can send it to you digitally (contact Robin at email@example.com if that is what you would like to do). If you have purchased a reverse raffle ticket and Party Bag or Family and Friend Party Bag you have two options:
- Pick up at the Hutto Family YMCA on 10/23 from 9AM -5PM or 10/24 from 9AM -4PM
- Delivery is available within a 10 mile radius 10/23 from 9AM -5PM
A few housekeeping items:
- We will automatically mute you when you login however, the chat feature is still live and you are encouraged to engage with us through that!
- Video will be disabled so again, don’t worry about those sweatpants!
We still have tickets, red card game, treasure chest game, and party bags with moonshine and all the fixins for the signature drink available to purchase by clicking HERE!
Lastly, here is a little teaser photo of our own Mr. Bryon “Barker” Borchers to get you excited!
Your support is not just a monetary donation. It is hope and reassurance that we will be here to meet the ever growing needs of our community during this difficult time and beyond.
We can’t wait to see you (virtually) Saturday!
Your Hutto Family YMCA Family
How does it work?
- You can preview items here: https://bidsforkids2020.ggo.bid/bidding/package-browse
- You will be asked to set up a bidder profile
- Click on an item tile to get more information on that item
- You can “favorite” an item by clicking the star in the upper right hand corner
- Bidding starts 11/27 at 12:01AM!
- Once you bid on an item you will be notified if someone places a bid higher than yours
- On 12/11 at 7:00PM the auction closes
- If you won an item you will be notified by email with instructions how to pick up your item.