PROTECT YOURSELF AND PREVENT THE SPREAD OF ILLNESS
The YMCA of Greater Williamson County commits to providing a safe and enjoyable experience to everyone who enters our doors.
There are growing concerns about the potential spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Texas, and in an effort to keep you and your family healthy and prevent the spread of germs, we want to keep you informed about what the Y is doing to prevent the spread of the disease in our community and how you can help.
Stay in touch with us through our Member Engagement Newsletters during this time.
Update: March 9, 2021
As you know, last week Governor Abbott issued an Executive Order lifting the mask mandate in Texas and increasing capacity to 100% for all businesses. This Executive Order also allows businesses to implement additional safety protocols at their own discretion.
To continue to ensure a safe and welcoming environment, we will continue to keep our cleaning and safety protocols in place. This will include requiring all of our staff to continue wearing face masks and coverings at this time. Effective March 10th, masks will be optional for members, however, we highly recommend that face masks be worn by members while using our facilities. Please continue to respect others with 6 feet social distancing and disinfect equipment before and after each use.
We value your family and appreciate your understanding as we do our part to keep our community safe and healthy.
- All facilities will be cleaned and disinfected after closing each day.
- All fitness equipment will be cleaned and disinfected after closing each day.
- Members are asked to clean their equipment before and after each use.
- Public entry doors, stair handrails, vending machines, employee workspaces, and public counters cleaned a minimum of every two hours.
- Increased signage throughout the building to encourage social distancing, hand-washing and remind members to disinfect equipment properly.